If you have not received your order but your tracking information shows that it has been delivered, please confirm the following:
- Do we have your correct shipping address? This information can be found in your order confirmation email.
- Have you checked with your neighbour or a safe place around your property?
- Has the order been delivered to your local post office for collection?
If you are still unable to locate your order, please follow the below instructions so that we can escalate this with the carrier and send you a replacement.
- Download the correct Declaration Form (attached).
- Royal Mail and DHL Declaration Forms can be signed digitally. The DPD Declaration Form must be printed and signed.
- Rename the file using your tracking number and save it as a PDF document.
- Attach the file in an email and send it to email@example.com.
If your order was shipped via UPS, please email us directly.