Damp skin is more receptive to products so there is no need to wait for your tonic to dry first. Apply your moisturizer directly after spritzing your Century Flower Mist to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated for longer.
Articles in this section
- What is the best skincare routine to follow?
- How often should I exfoliate?
- Your Skincare Routine - Step by Step
- How to use the Boosters
- Which shade of The Impossible Glow should I choose?
- What's the difference between Feather Canyon and System D?
- Do you offer skincare consultations?
- What products are best for Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- What products are best for dry/acne-prone skin?
- Which products help with dark circles?