If you are returning a product which came with a cloth or sponge included, there is no need to send them back with your return. We are happy for you to keep and enjoy or dispose of them if they are no longer required.
Articles in this section
- I've received a damaged/ faulty product, what should I do?
- I've lost my returns label, where can I find a new one?
- How do I arrange my return?
- I live in the Channel Islands, can you refund my VAT?
- Where do I post my return to?
- What is your 90 Day Returns Policy?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Postage refunds via PayPal
- How much will it cost to post my products back to you?